Current Statistics of XLM to USD:
- On August 25, at UTC 05:48, Stellar (XLM) vs. USD is trading around 0.0702644 USD.
- Against Bitcoin, the crypto is valued around 0.00000694 BTC per chip.
- At present, Stellar is ranked at the 11th position in the crypto market.
- Additionally, the market capitalization of the altcoin is around 1,372,644,895 USD.
- At the same time, the 24-hour trading volume in the coin is 119,524,097 USD.
- With a return on investment of 2,249.17%, a total of 19,636,142,041 XLM chips were circulating in the market at the time of writing.
XLM Price Comparison:
In the intraday trading, Stellar opened with a flattish note, and during the first few hours it slowed down by 1.1%. However, what followed was a steep fall where Stellar went down by 3.15% and stooped to the level of 0.0675995 USD. Nevertheless, the crypto gained some momentum afterward and showed a cumulated hike of 1.24%. In the later part of the day, the altcoin strengthened by a substantial margin of 3.9% and climbed to the level of 0.07097 USD. Afterward, the coin had made flattish action until the time of writing and decline by 1.35% since then.
Stellar Price Prediction:
Currently, the Stellar Lumens is trading in the green zone and is expected to go up from here. As per our XLM Price Prediction, the crypto might trade with greater price marks in the long-term. At present, the immediate resistance for the coin is at USD, and the support level is at 0.070674 USD.
As far as trends are concerned, the short term is bullish. However, the positive trend might not last for a long time in the short term. With that said, one might get good returns in Stellar if invest in the long and the medium term.