- Stellar drops by 35% in the last 30 days and 20% since the beginning of the month
- Stellar’s slumping trends become a concern for the investors planning long-term gains from the token
Stellar has been showing crawling trends which are now a matter of concern for the investors. Those planning short-term gains from the coin have to wait a little longer as the rising wave is nowhere to be seen. However, as manifested by the current market performance of the coin, long-term gains may still be fruitful.
Stellar Price Statistics:
In the past 30 days, Stellar has shown a drastic downtrend of over 35% from $0.131 to its current value at $0.084 as on July 15, 2019, at 05:28:33 UTC. The coin started falling from the last week of June and has not recovered yet. The value of XLM at the onset of July was around $0.106, and it has fallen further below by 20% since last 15 days.
- The current trading price of XLM token is noted to be $0.084 and 0.00000832 BTC
- The 24 h volume has reached $253,342,693
- The market cap is now $1,642,228,217
- The ROI of the coin is 2,753.31%
- The circulating supply has been 19,426,240,684 XLM
Yesterday, Stellar closed the trading day at $0.086, and the lowest recorded value was also the same yesterday. Today, the coin has fallen further to trade below $0.084. The first resistance level of XLM can be expected at $0.092 post, which it will start surging again.
Stellar Price Prediction:
There has been a continuous slow movement by most of the coins since the beginning of the month, and while some have been affected superficially, some of the cryptos have taken a massive hit, and one of them is XLM token. The coin has been failing to recover from the slow trends and trade above $0.100. It reached $0.106 briefly in the last 7 days and fell back again and hence by the end of the month, XLM may trade between $0.090 and $0.106.
This is a good time to hold on to XLM token and wait for the slow trends to pass.