Tech Mahindra, the Indian technological driving force and a part of the Mahindra and Mahindra have begun to prepare its workers in various modern advanced technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Cybersecurity. This employee training program is conducted in an organization in partnership with multiple education partners.
Reskilling its workforce in Blockchain
- Due to technological developments, learning new technologies and skills have turned out to be essential for the workforce to remain relevant in their employment. The company said that Tech Mahindra is reskilling its workforce in advanced and cutting edge innovations, like blockchain, cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine learning (ML), automation 5G and robotics. For reskilling activity, the company has joined hands with online education partners like Pluralsight, edX.org, and future skills.
- Tech Mahindra mentioned that it has additionally implemented a Blockchain Center of Excellence to urge its workforce to create Blockchain innovation solutions. It is additionally investing resources into inside projects, like RIDE to expedite skilling on cutting edge roles. The representatives are given self-learning possibilities with different partners.
- With the gaining popularity of Blockchain innovation and its different use cases, Tech Mahindra has set up an autonomous wing to urge its employees to become familiar with the exchanges of Blockchain improvement. The firm has likewise started different comparative projects to make its employees be well equipped with next-generation digital technologies.
Tech Mahindra partners with NASSCOM
- The ongoing move to reskill the workers have been gigantically supplemented through the association with NASSCOM. NASSCOM has a tremendous impact on reskilling and preparing the employees in future technology.
- Tech Mahindra is anticipating to produce half of its future income from these advanced Technologies. NASSCOM has been engaged with giving training for the different type of skills set required to manage cutting edge technologies like blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
- Other than giving training and joining hands with online education partners, Tech Mahindra has likewise partnered with various global colleges like the University of Berkeley, University of Suffolk, University of Sydney and a recently established Center of Excellence’ (COE) in Canada, to stay aware of the of new developing technologies. These colleges would help the organization with research programs and test learning prospects.
Tech Mahindra may upskill 3,000 employees in the blockchain
- This IT organization is additionally looking at teaming up with different new companies working in the blockchain space and has so far worked together with 15 new companies in this area.
- Tech Mahindra plans to upskill and train no less than 2,000 to 3,000 of its workforce in blockchain and related advancements to meet the demand from its customers.
- For upskilling, the organization has launched the Tech Mahindra Block Geeks Program in its Hyderabad site, and as a feature of this it will set up a Blockchain center inside its research and development lab to encourage co-advancement in the space and develop Business grade solutions for clients in various industries globally.
- Under the program, qualified employees will go through complete training in the lab, post the training, they will be required to setup code, make the smart contract and construct solutions, where they gain technical expertise in blockchain technology. From the Past two years of the launch of the blockchain program, Tech Mahindra has completed 20 implementations of the innovation, and it forecasts multiplying the execution in this year.
The advancement work completed in the Makers Lab is focused around cutting edge technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, Robotics, Internet of Things (IoT), Augmented Reality or Virtual Reality and 5G (a network of the future). Tech Mahindra has Makers Labs in four areas in India, at Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad and Bengaluru, other than labs in the US, UK, and Germany. In the expansion, the IT organization is likewise teaming up with different new companies working in the blockchain space and has so far worked together with 15 new businesses in this area.