With Roman Schnider joining the Tezos Foundation, this strengthens the activities group in Zug with an accomplished venture banking and affirmation pro. The Tezos Foundation is the main major blockchain task to work with one of the “Enormous Four” as their statutory examiner. The association in charge of the improvement of crypto wallet AirGap has been granted assets for the advancement of tez block.
Current Statistics of Tezos Coin:
- Currently ranked at number 19.
- As per 9:40 UTC today, Market Cap of the coin was 830,309,207 USD.
- Price of the coin today as per 10:00 UTC is 1.2870 USD
- 24-hour volume figures are 4,669,221 USD.
- 660,034,994 coins are currently in circulation.
- ROI is currently more than 167%.
XTZ Price Comparison:
- For better understanding, let us look at the price comparison since 19 -Mar-19 as the trend was bearish before that day.
- On 19-Mar-19, as per 16:00 UTC, the price of the coin was $0.5193.
- As compared to the prices on 19-Mar-19, the price of the coin currently shows a bullish trend in the price by 148%.
Tezos Price Prediction:
The price of the coin may reach up to $3 by the end of this year and may reach up to $5 by the end of 2020.
Analysts do not anticipate a major fall in the price of the coin as the bullish trend is expected to continue in this year. Thus, it is a very good opportunity to purchase the coins now if it can be retained until next year as better dividends are expected. Also, it would be advisable to purchase Tezos with existing Bitcoin or Ethereum for better returns.