Tezos (XTZ) Foundation is effectively attempting to give awards to new businesses attempting to improve the environment of the stage. At SXSW 2019, the Winklevoss Twins referenced this stage as an Ethereum contender which helped in the rise of the price of the coin. Sooner rather than later, the movement from the present convention to the redesigned Athens one is arranged.
Let us look at how the coin has performed:
- It is currently ranked at number 19.
- As per 10.45 UTC today, Market Cap of the XTZ coin was 811,137,693 USD.
- Price of the coin today as per 16:00 UTC is 1.23497670 USD
- 24-hour volume figure is $4,718,666.
- 659,057,906 coins are currently in circulation.
- ROI is currently more than 161%.
Tezos Price Comparison:
- For better understanding, let us look at the price comparison since 14-Jan-19 post, which it has shown a bullish trend.
- On 14-Jan-19, as per 10:00 UTC, the price of the coin was $0.38601021.
- As compared to the prices on 14-Jan-19, the price of the coin currently shows a sharp rise in the price by 220%.
Tezos Price Prediction:
The price of the coin may reach up to $3 by the end of this year and may reach up to $5 by the end of 2020.
Recently, the price of the coin has begun to show a bullish trend, which can be vital for its growth. The price of the coin is expected to improve further in the coming times and would be advisable to purchase the same if you can retain it for a minimum of 5 years for better returns.
There are some creative improvements in the pipeline like OrchestrumOS, an interoperable working framework intended to permit dApps to work over different blockchains and Tezos’ first layer-two arrangement looks balanced for discharge at some point in 2020 — which may create some footing for the task.