- Tezos’s 12% growth in the last 30 days may attract new users on the network
- XTZ may go bullish in the coming week to trade above $1.50
It has been a smooth ride for the Tezos (XTZ) holders since the beginning of the year. The coin’s progress is noteworthy, and the firm is investing a good amount of efforts on increasing its outreach to newer markets. The current market performance of the token also looks quite stable and may get bullish in the next few days.
Tezos (XTZ) Current Statistics:
Tezos Price has recorded an uptrend of over 12% in the last one month rising from $0.99 to its current value at $1.11 as of August 15, 2019, at 09:39:25 UTC. The coin moved around $0.99 and $1 till the beginning of the month of August but then took off in the upward direction to rise as high as $1.63 around August 8. XTZ price has slumped somewhat since then but may gain momentum soon to cross $1.50 again.
- The price of the coin is noted to be $1.11 and 0.00011323 BTC
- The market cap of the coin is now $730,621,963
- The 24 h volume is now $12,803,566
- The ROI of the coin stands at 141.24%
- The circulating supply has reached 660,373,612 XTZ
The lowest recorded value of XTZ yesterday was $1.15 and it is currently trading below this value. In the last 52 weeks also, XTZ has not been able to cross $1.83 mark, and it may take another few months for that to happen.
XTZ Price Prediction:
XTZ coin now needs to show its strength and potential by starting to trade above $1.50 and hold it for longer durations. The market sentiment is positive for the coin, and all it needs is a strong pull to cross $1.80 mark and make it all the way up to cross $2 also in the next few months. The coin may start trading above $5 by the end of the year.
The coin is showing slow movements but is moving in the upward direction, and it may rise up to $1.50 soon.