- Tezos slipping under $1 raises concerns for traders
- XTZ coin may close the day trading around $1.05
After maintaining a steady trend for almost 3 continuous days, Tezos (XTZ) started slipping downwards yesterday and started trading below $1 for some time. However, the coin closed the day at $1.08 yesterday and may do it again today as well. The current market performance depicts slow trends in the coming week.
Tezos Price Statistics:
As on July 13, 2019, at 05:40:39 UTC, XTZ is observed to be trading at $1.06 and is moving downwards. The coin has shown downtrend of over 9% in the last 5 days dipping from $1.17 to its current value. It peaked as high as $1.26 around July 10 and then started dropping steeply to hit $0.98 mark yesterday. But, the coin bounced back and crossed the $1 mark again.
- The current trading price of XTZ is noted to be $1.06 and 0.00009091 BTC
- The market cap of the coin is $700,576,625
- The 24 h volume of the coin is observed to be $5,006,909
- The ROI of the coin has reached 112.98%
- The circulating supply is noted to be 660,339,507 XTZ
XTZ price may continue to move slowly till the end of the day and may close it around $1.05 but it may surge back again from the next week onwards however very slowly.
Tezos Price Prediction:
Since the onset of 2019, Tezos coin price has recorded almost 2X growth rising from $0.47 to its current value at $1.06. The coin may continue to move around this value for some time now and may close the month trading around $1.50. But it may also be able to pick up the pace soon and get new investors onboard and may rise as high as $3 by the end of the year. The coin may take another year to cross its all-time high value at $12.
Tezos ensure a future full of high returns and hence it is a good time to trade XTZ now when the prices are low