Tezos Price Analysis: Tezos (XTZ) Records 11% Downtrend Since Yesterday Dipping To $1.40
- Tezos may rise up to $1.50 in the next few days
- Tezos is expected to start yielding long-term benefits soon enough
Tezos has been performing well since the beginning of the year. The coin has slowed down a bit now but may pick up the pace again very soon to move beyond and attain higher price marks in the next few months. The current market performance looks decent and progressive. The technological updates may push the crypto towards exponential growth trends in the next few months.
Tezos Price Statistics:
In the last day, XTZ token has moved from $1.58 to $1.40, showing over 11% downtrend. The coin first moved as low as $1.36 and then picked up some pace to move as high as $1.48. XTZ has again dipped since then, and it may pick up some pace by the end of the day or continue to be stable.
- The current trading price of the XTZ token is $1.40 and 0.00011875 BTC
- The market cap of the coin is $927,545,708
- The 24 h volume of the coin is $19,497,194
- The ROI of the coin is now 198.43%
- The circulating supply of the coin stands at 660,373,612 XTZ
Tezos recorded the lowest value at $1.37 yesterday, but today it is 2.18% more than the same. The coin may gain some movement towards the end of the day and may move up to $1.45 soon.
Tezos Price Prediction:
XTZ has shown over 3X growth since the beginning of the year when it was trading at $0.46. According to market experts, the coin may pick up the pace soon and may start trading with good numbers by the end of the year. To know more about future predictions for Tezos, you must go through our XTZ forecast page.
XTZ may become profitable crypto in the next few months, and hence some investments now would yield benefits.