- Tezos gets featured in the crypto-economics section to gain the popularity vote
- Tezos may cross $2 target in the next 3 months
It has been a good year for Tezos token, and the firm is now focusing its efforts to get as many features as possible in the popular columns. The coin has been a phenomenon since its inception for its self amending feature, and this may lead to an exponential increase in the mass adoption of XTZ token in the next few months. The coin may also cross newer targets, and the current market performance may also change positively soon.
Our topics of the day are consensus protocols and cryptoeconomics
— Blockgeeks (@Blockgks) August 11, 2019
XTZ Price Statistics:
As observed on August 12, 2019, at 07:26:37 UTC, the XTZ token is trading at $1.36 and is moving upwards. In the last day, XTZ has recorded a downtrend of over 2% dipping from $1.40 to its current value. The coin dipped as low as $1.36 yesterday before rising up to $1.41 but has been falling since then.
- The current trading price of XTZ token is noted to be $1.36 and 0.00011911 BTC
- The market cap of the coin is now $901,363,391
- The 24 h volume of the coin has reached $8,172,449
- The ROI of the coin is noted to be 193.84%
- The circulating supply of the token has reached 660,373,612 XTZ
XTZ may trade around $1.40 today also but may cross $1.45 target in the next few days. The baby steps may take a transition towards giant leaps very soon.
XTZ Price Prediction:
XTZ has been in the news for quite some time now and many things, including its features, technological backup, and team efforts, have made it possible. The highest recorded value of the coin was $12, and it may not reach up to this value this year, but as per our XTZ Prediction, it may trade around $1.83 to $2 by the end of this year with its bullish momentum.
This can be regarded as a good time to plan long-term investments in Tezos and save for the future.