Indonesia is the fourth largest country in the world by population and it is one of the most perspective countries for economic development. Indonesia has voraciously accepted blockchain technology as a means to better its economic and developmental goals.
And to enhance blockchain implementations in Indonesia, Blackarrow Conferences regularly organises blockchain conferences in the Indonesian cities of Jakarta, Bali, and Batam; for blockchain stakeholders to meet, discuss, and implement blockchain solutions in various services sectors within Indonesia. The 3rd edition of BlockBali Blockchain Conference returns to Bali, on November 26, 2019. As usual and more, this conference shall see an attendance of about 300–400 participants, who are senior CXO business leaders from about 20–25 different countries.
Blockbali conference is actively supported by senior government and business leaders; it has been a business generating platform for blockchain companies from around the world. Just this august, one partner from Australia got a USD 140 million contract from the Indonesian government. This project shall pave the way for better transparency and traceability within the medical and healthcare system.
Another Singapore based partner will participate in a multi-million logistics project in partnership with the government of Indonesia, according to a press release. The new initiative is made in partnership with the Ministry of Trade of Indonesia and intends to transform the country’s shipping industry.
BlockBali conference invites all blockchain and crypto players of the world to explore the opportunities in blockchain in Indonesia. This conference guarantees exposure to senior government officials, blockchain and crypto leaders of Indonesia, business sector CXOs & investors, and members of the trading community.
Some of the confirmed speakers include:
- Dr. Edi Prio Pambudi – Expert Staff to Minister, Economic & Maritime Relations
- Senior Officer, Banking Divisio – Ministry of Finance (invited)
- Senior Officer, Crypto Regulations – Bapebbti, Ministry of Trade (invited)
- Oscar Darmawan – CEO, INDODAX
- Dr. Richard Satur – CEO, dClinic
- Dato Sri Dr. Peter Lim – Chairman, PLMP Fintech Group
- Roberto Capodieci – Founder & CEO, Blockchain Zoo
- Trevor Basserabie – Founder & Executive Chairman, Blockchain Advisory Council
- Dr. Stefan Beyer – CEO, Cryptonics Consulting
- David Drake – Founder & Chairman, LDJ Capital
- Eloisa Marchesoni – Co-founder, Blackchain International
- Michael Bacina – Partner, Piper Alderman
- Simon Zenios – Lawyer, Simon Zenios & Co
- Shakil Muhammad – Founder & Chairman, RNS Solutions
- Jonathan Gabler – Director, BlockScience
Conference date and venue: November 26, 2019, The Trans Resort Bali, Bali
For more information visit – https://www.blackarrowconferences.com/blockbali-2019.html