Fintech + Insurtech Generations, organized by RevTech Labs, is happening on June 14-15 at the Charlotte Convention Center. It is one of the premier financial and insurance technology events in the United States and is the largest Fintech and Insurtech gathering in the Carolinas each Year. The 8th annual Fintech + Insurtech Generations conference gathers the industries’ top thought leaders, innovators, and entrepreneurs worldwide to discuss pressing topics and facilitate strategic networking among hundreds of attendees.
The annual conference in Fintech and Insurtech features three highly anticipated keynote speakers, including Michael Butler, President and CEO of Grasshopper Bank; Lisa Wardlaw, Head of North America at InsurTech Israel; and Manolo Sanchez, Former Chairman and CEO of BBVA Compass, for registration tickets are available to purchase now.
The two-day conference takes place on June 14th and 15th at the Charlotte Convention Center in Uptown Charlotte, with over 500 attendees. Sponsors and partners include AIG, AvidXchange, Brighthouse Financial, Truist, Infosys, ExtensisHR, Fifth Third Bank, RevTech Labs Foundation, RevTech Labs Capital, Insperity, CliftonLarsenAllen, IM Group Marketing, CoinPedia, CFO Tech Outlook, and December Labs.
Throughout the first day of the event, there are various panel discussions covering interesting, current topics like Unlocking the Human Element of Enablement, Wake & Bank: WealthTech in Cannabis, and Beyond the Hype: A Blockchain Debate on the Pros and Cons of Distributed Ledger Technology.
Panel topics during the second day will include titles such as From Profit to Purpose: Financial Technology as a Force for Social Good, Ready or Not, Here They Come: Riding the Waves of the Silver Tsunami, and Revolutionizing Insurance with AI: The Power of Chat GPT and Other Artificial Intelligence Tools. Each panel holds a variety of panelists coming from different backgrounds and industries. There will also be some gamified sessions that will be sure to keep attendees engaged and having fun.
RevTech Labs Class 18, Presenting Companies, Fintech + Insurtech
Breakthru – Brooklyn, NY
- Breakthru connects companies and youth through an Earn platform. Students get paid to learn about opportunities, initiatives, or services and then spend, send, and invest through a digital wallet.
Chaiz – NY, NY
- Chaiz is the first comparison marketplace for extended car warranties. Extended car warranties are still predominantly sold via call centers and in person. As a full-stack online marketplace, Chaiz is able to offer a drastically better customer experience at a 40% lower price point.
Cloutdesk – NY, NY
- The first platform and protocol were built to help the world’s 50 million creators and 10 million digital marketers forge more meaningful, accountable, and equitable relationships.
Donate Stock – Houston, TX
- Donate Stock is here to help nonprofits access new funding by enabling everyday investors to donate stock in minutes. While donors save big on taxes, nonprofits benefit from larger pre-tax donations.
Insured Nomads – Birmingham, AL
- Insured Nomads is a fully integrated insurance, finance, and travel ecosystem powered by AI/ML, GPS enabled empowering our communities to safely and intelligently live, work and play globally.
InsurAware – Atlanta, GA
- InsurAware helps insurance agents and financial services representatives make more money by maximizing revenue from their existing relationships and increasing their conversion rates from prospects.
Irys Insurtech – Tampa, FL
- Irys is a cloud-based open API software platform for insurance distribution with revolutionary relationship and analytics visualization, focusing on collaboration across departments and locations.
Marley – NY, NY
- Marley is venue management on autopilot. Marley transforms venue operations and optimizes operations to help customers pay all in one comprehensive platform.
OnboardXi – Fort Scott, KS
- OnboardXi is a workflow solution that manages and processes data & documents for the insurance industry. They manage data & documents coming into the insurance company for new business (onboarding), renewals, claims, and policy servicing.
PledgX – Toronto, Canada
- PledgX is a fintech company serving the construction industry. Its SaaS platform is designed to help: contractors and sub-trades win more business they are qualified for; bond providers mitigate their underwriting risk with better insights; and project owners select qualified contractors quickly to deliver their projects on time and within budget.
Second Keys – Memphis, TN
- SecondKeys is an AI-enhanced property management platform. Their Maintenance Information Assistant (MIA) takes one look at all asset records from a property and crafts a proactive maintenance schedule custom-fit for your portfolio, unlocking the true potential of proactive property maintenance.
SmartConcil – Toronto, Canada
- SmartConcil simplifies financial decision-making, allowing you to say goodbye to manual, error-prone processes and focus on what matters: growing your business with control using automated financial reconciliation.
TRaiCE – Schaumburg, IL
- TRaiCE Inc is a B2B SaaS FinTech leveraging AI/ML and NLP to help financiers objectively analyze the future risk of all the businesses they have taken a position in using TRaiCE IP.
True Flood Risk – Bronxville, NY
- True Flood Risk is an AI-driven property risk management platform that provides global climate risk analytics & geolocation intelligence related to flooding.
Vector ML Analytics – NY, NY
- The Vector ML Platform forecasts the balance sheet, income, and cash flow statements of small banks and lending institutions’ financial data resource complexities. This allows small banks and lending institutions to capture all the moving parts for decision-making, profitability analysis, liquidity & capital management, and risk & regulatory compliance.
About Fintech + Insurtech Generations
Fintech + Insurtech Generations 2023 is a marquee event focused on elevating the Carolinas as the epicenter for fintech and insurtech innovation and highlighting the important work of organizations, entrepreneurs, and leaders globally.
About RevTech Labs
Co-founded by Sara Garces Roselli and Dan Roselli, RevTech Labs has been at the forefront of Charlotte’s burgeoning entrepreneurial ecosystem and venture capital scene since 2011, helping put Queen City on the map for technology and VC funding. Charlotte’s fintech venture capital firm, RevTech Labs Capital (CFV), has been named the top venture capital firm for fintech companies in the United States and recently launched its 18th Cohort of successful startups in the field.