The HitBTC team finally announced the launch of the HitBTC wallet app for the users according to the HitBTC review reports. The app is now available for download on the Android and Apple app stores. It is the core mission of the platform to make cryptocurrencies universally available and accessible. With the launch of the HitBTC wallet, the users will be able to store, buy, and exchange assets more conveniently.
The reasons to sign up with HitBTC wallet are listed below:
- The wallet supports more than 500 cryptocurrencies that include Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Cardano, and more.
- Users will be able to create a universal QR code for the exchange of crypto assets between wallets.
- The wallet enforces KYC regulations for high security and also ensures fast and hassle-free processing of KYC.
- Users of the wallet will get access to relevant cryptocurrency news from different media channels to stay updated on the latest market trends.
- The wallet charges the most nominal fee in the market for its cryptocurrency services.
- Users of the wallet will be able to monitor the performance of cryptocurrency and analyze the latest trends in the market through the wallet interface.
The HitBTC wallet will enable the users to conduct the following activities:
- Purchase cryptocurrencies with MasterCard, VISA, Apple Pay, and other banking methods.
- Conduct the direct exchange of cryptocurrency tokens and coins.
- Transfer cryptocurrency coins in an instant to any other wallet by scanning QR codes.
- Maintain track of the wallet balance and keep note of the transaction details.
- Secure the cryptocurrency assets in the wallet with biometry, 2FA, and face ID, and control access to the wallet from other devices and wallets.
The team of developers is currently working on the HitBTC wallet to enable users to store important contacts and create friend lists so that the user does not need to enter wallet address to make fund transfers.