Tron has been known for pushing its boundaries since ever it commenced into the crypto land. In recent times, it has been making rounds of news for forming partnerships with various companies such as Loom Network, with the leading browser- Opera, and others. The expansion has not stopped. The latest one is the partnership with a blockchain based smart contract; the Security Company called- Certik.
CertiK is proud and excited to be collaborating with @TronFoundation.
Read our link to learn more.https://t.co/g8DvWWtoVD
— CertiK (@certikorg) June 11, 2019
The aim of the partnership and its need:
The aim of this partnership is to make the existing internet- decentralize as well as secure. At the current moment, the entire system is based on the blockchain technology, which is running on trust. Further, the decentralized aspect of the ledger based technology further makes it open and accessible to anyone and everyone. Although it has great growth possibility and potential, at the same time, this very aspect poses a threat of security too. Right here, comes the critical need of making the decentralized internet absolutely secure for any company or any startup.
Certik thrives on this core value of offering security through verification of the blockchain. Over the years, the security firm has gained enough experience to be an expert in offering smart contract verification. Also, the fact that it has served the big names in the blockchain industry, such as Ethereum Foundation, Huobi, and Binance, is a solid proof of its competence.
- Down the years, the security firm has made its name in the top security firms in the crypto sphere of the current times.
- The security firm offers class-apart code security. It won’t be wrong to say that their security standards set the benchmark.
- For the record, till now, the security firm has conducted more than one hundred and seventy-five audits, and through that, the company has safeguarded cryptocurrency which is worth about 5 million U.S. Dollars.
- If we have a look at the security firm’s website, we will get to know that the firm has audited one hundred and three thousand code lines. To them, this level is like just getting warmed up for the marathon.
- The security firm goes extra miles for giving a customized platform to the clients on demand. Moreover, a big number of companies (which includes giants such as IBM, Binance, a little bit of old, and a little bit of new), have trusted the security firm with their sensitive information such as project details, allowed them into their internal team, and so on, for helping them to grow further.
Given the background of the security firm, can we still have any doubts about Tron’s decision of forming a partnership with Certik?
Why Tron is seeking support from Certik?
Yes, Tron has not yet faced any security issues by far. The company is seeking to form a partnership with Certik is because it wants to seek support for progress further. With the recent impressive growth in the volume on the decentralized application (more than 500K transactions in one day were breached), Tron wants Certik to conduct thorough audits. The aim is to make sure that the security department should not be left behind with the accelerating growth by Tron.
The mark of a leader among achievers:
If Tron achieves this feat of offering decentralized internet with absolute security, then it will be so much easy for the users, developers to use the platform for the cutting edge technology and absolutely no worry about security. Providing the latest technology with high-end security is a great recipe for further growth, and to attract more and more clients to the platform.
Achieving good results is definitely appreciated. But what sets leaders from the rest is the fact of never getting complacent with already achieved success. Tron has already made its name for being a competitive, safe, and trustworthy platform. But its thirst for pushing the boundaries further and further will only take it to greater heights.