The Road to Metamorphosis: A Blockchain Summit to Discuss The Future of Money With Blockchain
New Delhi, May 7, 2020—PR/ Octaloop has been organizing blockchain events since 2016. A bunch of crypto enthusiasts used to meet in Delhi’s coffee shops and discussed a wide range of topics from blockchain development to trading, to wallets, and whatnot.
The agenda was pretty simple—create a safe community for blockchain believers to network and grow and help beginners navigate through any hurdles they may face. A few attendees found their Co-founders through these meetups and now run successful blockchain startups. Many have made their careers in trading and development with the help of connections they made.
As they grew and organized conferences in other cities, their core values and vision remained intact. After the Supreme Court’s unprecedented judgment on cryptocurrencies on 4th April 2020, the team decided to play their role in fostering the blockchain community in India, like they have been doing over the years.
Octaloop set out to host India’s largest blockchain event Metamorphosis 2020 in May 2020 with an expected footfall of 1200 attendees. However, it got rescheduled due to COVID-19.
The Road to Metamorphosis is Octaloop’s first virtual summit scheduled for May 9, 2020, with an expected 700+ attendees and over 18 speakers. The talks will revolve around “The Future of Money with Blockchain.” It’s a great opportunity for anyone interested in blockchain to learn from the experts in the industry.
The summit will explore the unexplored industries in Blockchain with a series of keynotes, panel discussions, and interactive sessions.
- Charles d’Haussy, Director of Strategic Initiatives, Consensys
- Jakub Zakrzewski, MD, Kraken Singapore
- John deVadoss, Head of Development, NEO
- Nicolas Cary, Co-founder & President at Blockchain.com
- Sandeep Nailwal, Co-founder and COO at Matic
- Bobby Ong, Co-founder at CoinGecko
- Omkar Godbole, Market Reporter at CoinDesk
- Om Malviya, Director at Tezos India Foundation
- Sumit Gupta, Co-founder & CEO at CoinDCX
- Kumar Gaurav, Founder & CEO at Cashaa
- Abhishek Bourai, Founder & CEO at Cxihub
- Gaurav Dubey, CEO at Infotech HUB
- Belavadi N Ramesh, Founder at Puppipay
- Ashish Mehta, Chair at Blockchain Working Group (BWG) Cloud Security Alliance
- Vikas Singh, Founder & CEO at Bloque Labs
- Naimish Sanghvi, CEO at CoinCrunch India
- Akshay Aggarwal, CEO & Co-founder, Blocumen Studios
- Rohan Agarwal, Co-founder at Cypherockhub
Register now: https://www.octaloop.com/events/theroadtometamorphosis/