The Sandbox recently announced a partnership with the legendary Playboy. The collaboration will see the venture helping Playboy conduct its new VoxEdit contest.
With over 70 years of household experience in the lifestyle space, Playboy is known for redefining cultural values. That is why The Sandbox is delighted to hold a prestigious event for the brand.
Users can participate in the upcoming event to win over 15,000 SAND tokens. The goal is for users to create assets inspired by Playboy while keeping it family-friendly. Here is an overview of how the reward has been divided:
- The first place participant will be rewarded with 6,000 SAND tokens
- The second place participant will be rewarded with 3,500 SAND tokens
- The third place participant will be rewarded with 2,000 SAND tokens
- Participants from fourth to tenth place will be rewarded with 500 SAND tokens
Moreover, any winner among the top 10 participants who possess a Playboy Rabbitar NFT before 3rd September will also get Playboy merch. In addition, the user will earn 69
SAND tokens in honor of Playboy celebrating its 69th anniversary.
The Sandbox released an official post on its website to inform users about the event and other important details. Here are some of the important dates users should take note of:-
- Submission start:- 5th August, 00:00 pm UTC
- Submission ends:- 19th August, 23:59 pm UTC
- Reviewing and voting starts:- 20th August to 4th September
- Snapshot submission of Rabbitar Hodler Wallet:- 9th September, 3 pm UTC
- Results release:- 10th September
Users can follow these steps to participate in the event:-
- Start by creating a GIF of the animated asset.
- Tweet the GIF by mentioning The Sandbox and VoxEdit.
- Ensure to add #VoxEditWeekly in the tweet.
- Finalize the submission by filling out the Google Form on The Sandbox’s website.
Users must follow several guidelines to stay eligible for the competition. Here are some of the important rules:-
- A low-quality or spammed entry will be immediately disqualified
- Any inappropriate or NSFW content will lead to disqualification
- The entry must be created in The Sandbox’s VoxEdit program
- Users must follow the VoxEdit Contest rules
- The asset must not exceed 5,000 faces or 175 nodes
- The maximum size for the asset is 512 voxels
Given the stature Playboy holds in the industry, the contest is expected to generate great volumes of entries. Moreover, users have the chance to win 15,000 SAND tokens, making the competition even more severe.