The final show of Blockchain Expo World Series 2018 named ‘the Blockchain North America Conference’ will be organized in co-location with the IoT Tech Expo, Cyber Security & Cloud Expo and AI Big Data Expo. It will be a 2-day event, having its opening venue at the Santa Clara Convention Center on Wednesday, 28th November. Also, the registration will be open there at 7.30am on Wednesday, 28th November.
The spectacular event is expected to have around 13,000 attendees, 500+ speakers and 350+ exhibitors. The event will provide an opportunity to blockchain enthusiasts to network and interact with the world’s leading firms like IBM, SAP and Hyperledger with a paid pass. Also, it will be a very special event as the first evening of the show will host the special networking party for those having paid passes, in Hyatt Regency pool area from 6 pm until 11 pm. Additionally, VIP lounge and an event app are also available for those with a paid pass, where you can have a conversation with attendees/exhibitors/speakers at the expo.
The event includes five stages of blockchains, senior level of speakers while showcasing the latest and emerging technologies and innovations. The extravagant event will also present case studies and panel discussions. With all of these, networking opportunities with the Blockchain experts and legends is a huge plus!
Phenomenal speakers :
The event also includes Q&A session with the speakers. The speakers include major chief level professionals of fintech with IT Directors. The speakers are as follows,
- Nick Szabo, Founder of Smart contracts, CEO of Global Financial Access, Computer Scientist
- Paul W. Chang, Global Industry Leader and Supply Chain SME, IBM
- Dr John Henry Clippinger, Executive Director & CEO | Co-Founder | Advisor, ID3 | TokenMaster | Atonomi + more
- Marco Terruzzin, Director Energy Storage, E.ON
- Dale Chrystie, Blockchain Strategist, FedEx
- Sathya Narasimhan, Sr. Director, Blockchain Business Development and Product Management, SAP
- Sherry Li, General Electric, Digital Product Leader
- Paul Breslow, Open Innovation, EDF
- Paul Brigner, Director of Technology Policy, Chamber of Digital Commerce
- Duncan Davidson, General Partner, Bullpen Capital
- Chris Ballinger, CFO and Head of Mobility Services, Toyota Research Institute
- Craig DeWitt, Director of Product, Ripple
- Daniela Barbosa, Vice President World Wide Alliances, Hyperledger
- Alessandro Voto, EEA Member and ConsenSys West Coast Regional Director, Enterprise
- Ethereum Alliance
Subjects for Event :
The event covers a very impressive set of topics. It includes Enterprise, Financial Services, Cryptocurrency, Platforms, Strategies, and Applications. It will also elaborate on various Investors and Technical topics.
The event has a total of 23 tracks of the conference, which include Blockchain for Enterprise, Blockchain Platforms and Strategies, Cryptocurrency and Financial Services, Developing Blockchain Applications, Blockchain for Business, Blockchain Technologies, Blockchain Workshops and Innovation & Investors Zone.
For these tracks, the sponsors are Hedpay, Healthy Splash and Murphy & Mcgonigle. The other sponsors are divided into categories such as bar sponsors, gold sponsors and silvers sponsors. Bar sponsors include ICO Soft, Hello Diamonds and Vitae. While, BCL Foundation, Insolar and Aurora are few from the gold sponsors, and Altlending, Openledger and Cravath are part of the silver sponsors.
Interestingly, Diamond and platinum sponsors include renowned firms like SAP, Xceltrip and IBM !!
For sponsorship interest, visit https://blockchain-expo.com/northamerica/
For tickets :
To buy tickets, please visit https://blockchain-expo.com/northamerica/
Also, you can get your advanced registration where you can save up to $100 on your ticket.
Very few weeks left for the event so don’t wait. Hurry up !!
For more information, please contact on
Senior Marketing Manager
[email protected] / +44 (0)117 980 9020