Digital assets are complicated from legal, technical, and business aspects, so choosing the right gems to invest in and issuing them right as a business is not an easy task. Digital Asset Investment Conference will gather the brightest minds of the digital asset industry to speak about practical approaches for getting real benefits from the space.
High-profile professional speakers include:
- Dotun Rominiyi (Head of Blockchain at London Stock Exchange Group)
- Felix Mago (Co-Founder of DashNEXT, author of the “Bitcoin Handbook”)
- Roel Wolfert (Board Member at Bancor, Founder of Liqwith B.V.)
- David Weild (former Vice-President of NASDAQ)
- Lex Sokolin (Global Fintech Co-Head at ConsenSys)
The event will take place online on November 13–14. You can find the detailed conference overview and tickets here.
The conference is hosted by Stobox–an advisory and technology company, which is among the most prominent tokenization companies, recognized as “Asset Tokenization of the Year 2019” and as one of the top-10 Maltese startups of 2020. Stobox advises governments on digital securities legislation and develops unique products to manage and trade digital assets, powered by STBU token.
All participants of the Conference will be awarded with a voucher worth $50 in STBU, which can be further redeemed on Stobox Crypto Exchange after it’s launch in November.
The goal of the conference is to promote better-informed decision making for professionals and investors in the space. The topic of the conference include:
- Token offering success factors
- Digital assets as a legitimate fundraising instrument
- Marketing of digital asset offering
- Legal aspects of digital assets
- Secondary markets for digital securities
- Crypto adoption and the future of digital assets
The conference will also include two workshops sessions-one from Stobox, another from a top-sponsor. The latter is still free and you can claim it. The fireside chat alongside speaking sessions may be used for asking questions to speakers and networking with other high-quality participants.
For more information click here.