Transit recently announced its integration with Swappi, the well-known DEX on Conflux. Transit Swap users can swap crypto without any account or registration with the integration.
In addition, they can earn, swap, and stake assets for income generation. There are two primary reasons behind the latest integration, namely:
- Low Fees: As Swappi operates on Conflux eSpace, its transaction costs are lower than Bitcoin, Ethereum, and many other DEXs.
- Decentralization: The platform allows users to trade from their wallets directly. Moreover, it enables them to retain complete ownership of the crypto.
Transit Swap users can earn PPI with high-interest rates by staking LP and PPI tokens. Besides this, they can also stake LP tokens for PPI with minor exposure to fluctuations. At the same time, the process will maintain a higher APY for users.
Here is a step-by-step explanation of how users can do it:
- Users can earn after staking tokens in LPs (liquidity pools).
- To boost their PPI rewards via Yield Farming, customers must stake their PPI.
- Lastly, the returns can be boosted by staking the PPI.
Transit Swap is known for integrating popular decentralized exchanges of public chains. It chooses and merges its benefits to curate even better solutions. In addition, it enables customers to access keen insights about their transactions while returning targeted tokens.
Since the venture chooses transaction routes carefully, it offers the best prices to users. Now that it has been deployed on Conflux eSpace, customers can expect to witness low-cost transactions and decentralization.
As a multichain aggregator, Transit Swap has changed how the market looks at DEXs and liquidity. Its latest endeavor will certainly lead to similar results as well.