- Tron (TRX) price upsurge starts.
- The upsurge can go a long way; the traders are waiting for a continuous escalation.
The crypto market was seen dealing with a bearish trend in yesterday’s chart. At everyone’s surprise, the market started moving up. Many coins, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Tron, and others, were seen recovering the price.
The current upsurge could because of the expected price rally in the upcoming month. The traders can expect an escalation in August. We are positive about the development too.
Let’s have a look at the price chart.
TRX to USD Price Chart:
The chart is taken from Trading View on 29th July 2019 at 05:47:39 UTC for price analysis.
Yesterday, the coin opened at $0.021. The coin escalated to $0.022 by 2.67%. Later, there was a volatile movement in price where the counter changed from $0.022 to $0.021 and back to $0.022 from $0.021. The coin closed at $0.022. The escalation marked during the day was 1.58%. Today, the coin opened at $0.0223 and jumped to $0.0225 by 1.23%. The coin is currently dealing at $0.0223.
Summary of the statistics:
- The price of the coin stands at 0.022323 USD.
- The ROI (Return on Investment) is noted as 998.26%.
- The 24hr volume is marked as 433,021,490 USD.
- The coin is at the 12th rank in the crypto market.
- The market cap of Tron (TRX) is 1,488,536,013 USD.
- The circulating supply has 66,682,072,191 TRX.
Price Prediction and Conclusion:
Tron Ecosystem has announced that Tron (TRX) would be majorly bought back by the end of 2019. The buyback procedure has already started. Ideally, the parent company buybacks only when they are positive about the upsurge. The same is a clear indication that from 2020, the coin would give a great result on investment. We are anticipating that the coin would climb to $0.060 by the end of 2019. The long term investment would give high dividends to the traders.