- Tron announces the completion of first phase of the $20M buyback
- Tron’s focus on expanding its ecosystem may benefit the coin value
Tron has been one of the most talked-about cryptocurrency this year and for all the good reasons. The coin has established a strong reputation for itself and has been successful in completing key projects. The collective result of this may change the current market performance of TRX soon, and it may even cross $0.040 target also this time.
TRX to USD Chart:
The price of TRX is noted to be $0.014 as on September 6, 2019 at 08:42:53 UTC. The coin has recorded a downtrend of over 12.5% in the last 5 days dipping from $0.016 to its current value. The coin was observed to trade around $0.016 for larger part of the week but then started slumping drastically since yesterday to trade below $0.015. It may pick up some pace over the weekend though.
- The price of TRX token is noted to be $0.014 and 0.00000139 BTC
- The market cap of the coin is now $993,368,050
- The 24 h volume of the coin is $451,596,449
- The circulating supply of the coin is noted to be 66,682,072,191 TRX
- The ROI of the coin has reached $627.36%
The highest recorded value of TRX in the last 90-days was $0.040, and in the last 7 days, it was $0.016.
Tron Price Prediction and Conclusion:
Tron may continue to crawl for the rest of the month but may manage to cross $0.020 by the end of the month. The coin has been taking baby steps now, but it may result in a sudden jump to cross $0.050 by the end of the year. It can also start trading between $0.050 and $0.1 by the end of 2019 and may cross its all-time high value at $0.3 by the end of next year.
It is a good time to plan long term investments in TRX token as the firm is making good progress globally, which may reflect in the coin value also very soon.