TRON has kickstarted the registration process for its highly anticipated project, the SUN Network Developer Challenge. The decentralized platform has urged developers, tech enthusiasts, entities, and organizations exploring the blockchain space to come and participate in the challenge, which is designed to strengthen the TRON network with the best strategies and plans.
The exciting challenge is curated to recognize the potential of efficient teams, ideas, businesses, and individuals that will give a boost to the integrated innovation and employment of decentralized technology. The firm aspires to enhance the TRON’s DApp community along with a critical upliftment of the complete blockchain niche through new and innovative ideas and researches.
The interested candidates who are willing to participate in the challenge are required to send an email to the official website of the Tron network before the deadline assigned by the company, i.e., December 15, 2019.
Important Dates About The Sun Network Developer Challenge
- November 15, 2019 — The starting of the registration process
- December 15, 2019 — The closure of the registration process
- February 15, 2020 — The project submission deadline
- Mid-March, 2020 — Announcement of the challenge winners
The Pre-Requisites of The Challenge
- The challenge is open for both individuals and teams
- All the DApps created by the participants should be deployed on the SUN Network Dappchain
- It is essential for the projects to be in English or Mandarin Chinese for qualifying for the challenge
- There is no bar on the choice of programming language and developer tools
- Each and every participant of the challenge is required to take the legal responsibilities for their projects
The top three projects will be selected by the TRON community on the basis of four factors, namely:
- daily trading volume
- product innovation
- user experience
- operational stability
The challenge has an exciting prize layout for the top three participants. The participant who will win the first prize shall be entitled to a prize worth 5000 USDT; the second prize winner shall get 3000 USDT, while the third prize winner will be given 1000 USDT. The prize-winning DApps will receive the expertise of the marketing tools of TRON network.
Apart from these top tier prizes, there will also be given a participation award of 100 USDT/person to the first 20 developers who will submit valid DApp during the challenge period.