Ronin recently announced a string of updates for the Ronin Wallet. These updates will be deployed over the next 2 weeks in phases.
Users can get the update from their respective App Store, Apple Store, or Google Play Store. The new update brings features like multi-chain support, better security, multi-party computation technology, and an in-app browser.
According to the official post by Ronin, some users can update their wallets instantly. On the other hand, some might need to wait for the next update to access them. With the new features being both aesthetic and functional, Ronin is set to become one of the best crypto wallets on the market.
Here is how users can get started with Ronin Wallet:
- Open the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and search for Ronin Wallet.
- Check whether an update is available.
- Follow the instructions if the app shows Ronin Wallet app version 2.0. If it does not, keep checking the App Store over the next 2 weeks.
- Seedphrase users can go to Settings and view the secret recovery phrase.
- Social login users can go to Settings and find the Recovery Kit.
- Now, install the new Ronin Wallet.
Kindly note that users who have turned on auto-updates do not need to take any action.
As for the update, the MPC feature will allow users to create a Ronin wallet seamlessly. With Social Login and MPC, users can access Wild Forest, Pixels, Axie, and more on the wallet.
Similarly, the new multi-chain support feature will expand the 500k+ daily active user base on Ronin. The feature allows users from other chains, like Ethereum, to join Ronin via their existing seed phrase.
Besides this, the wallet has also improved its UI for better mobility. In 2023, over 1.2 million people joined Ronin, and the platform is expecting even more to join this year because of these updates.