On July 16, VeChain price was trading around 0.005487 USD. However, today after 25-days, the cryptocurrency has fallen by a margin of 9.27%. In the weekly trading as well, the crypto has gone down by 10.12% from the level of 0.00554156 USD on August 04. However, yesterday, VET coin has traded almost flat. After opening at 0.004979 USD, Vechain price made a negligible decline of 0.81% and wrapped the day at 0.004938 USD.
Current Statistics of VeChain:
- The price of VeChain was trading around $0.00497874.
- Against Bitcoin, the crypto was valued around 0.00000042 BTC.
- Additionally, the market cap of the cryptocurrency was around 276,917,067 USD.
- At the same time, the 24-hour trading volume in the altcoin was 26,096,713 USD.
- With an ROI of -66.80%, the number of VeChain coins circulating in the market was 55,454,734,800 VET.
VeChain Price Prediction & Conclusion:
As predicted earlier, the VET coin has shown some stability. As per our speculation, VeChain has a sturdy future and might trade around 0.01 USD by the end of 2019. But for now, the immediate resistance for the coin is at 0.005027 USD, and the support level is at 0.004856 USD.
The launching of a new token listing platform OceanEx Go will help in increasing the market cap, as well as trading volume, of the crypto, as per Vechain News. However, a push toward the upper side of the chart is utterly necessary. At the current level, short-term trading is a risky one. Nevertheless, the long-term might consolidate the community sentiments in favor of the crypto.