- VET token’s bearish trend becomes a matter of concern for investors
- VeChain needs to pull the trigger to accelerate VET prices upwards
VeChain has been moving at a slow pace since the last 20 days without showing any considerable progress, and this has raised concerns for the investors seeking long term collaboration with the firm. The token seems to be stalling the upward surge despite Bitcoin trading above $9000, and the same pattern may continue in this week as well. The current market performance conveys the same old story.
VET Price Statistics:
In the last one month, VeChain Coin has shown a downtrend of over 10% and maintained a mixed trajectory throughout with few highs and lows. The coin value surged as high as $0.0084 before it started falling and traded as low as $0.0068. As on June 18, 2019, at 09:31:25 UTC, the following trend was observed:
- The price of VET token is noted as $0.0072 and moving downwards
- The market cap of the coin is now $404,887,565
- The circulating supply of VET has reached 55,454,734,800 VET
- The ROI stands at -51.47%
- The 24 h volume has been $19,724,293
VET token reached as high as $0.0076 yesterday and may start moving upwards towards the end of the day today, to close it on the same value.
VeChain Price Prediction:
VeChain is not picking up any pace since quite some time now, despite partnership announcements by the company, and hence, it is expected to trade around $0.0078 for some more time. The coin value may cross $0.0090 target in the next quarter and can reach $0.01 by the end of the year only after it escalates the current momentum.
This is an excellent time to invest in VET token in small amounts and wait for the coin to reach above $0.0090 for bulk investments.