- June becomes the slowest month for VeChain since 2019 beginning
- The straight-line graph depicting VET coin’s movement in June upsets traders
VeChain has not been moving at all and continues to swing between $0.0070 and $0.0080 since the beginning of this month. Overall, the coin has recorded a growth of over 2X this year, but it has not reported any new trend in this month. The current market performance is the exact replica of yesterday’s, and the monotony may spill over the weekend also.
VET Price Statistics:
In the last 15 days, VET token has shown a downtrend of over 14% falling from $0.0084 to now trading at $0.0072 as on June 20, 2019, at 07:27:45 UTC. VET has shown a mixed trend throughout the month with highs and lows. The lowest recorded value in the last 30 days was $0.0068, and the coin mostly moved between $0.0080 and $0.0070.
- The price of VET coin is now 0.0072 USD and 0.00000078 BTC
- The 24 h volume has reached $19,864,491
- The Market Cap of the coin is now $400,498,126
- The ROI of the coin stands at -52.04%
- The circulating supply of the coin has reached 55,454,734,800 VET
Between June 13 and June 20, VET token has shown a considerable downtrend falling from $0.0078 to $0.0072, and it may again end the day at this price.
VeChain Price Prediction:
VeChain’s immense potential has been hidden somewhere since quite some time, and the coin is not able to move back again in harmony. The price is constantly falling, and so is the trust of the traders. But, the second half of the year may prove beneficial for this VeChain coin, and it may rise up to $0.0090 by the end of the year.
This can be a good time to invest in VeChain but watching the price of the coin on a daily basis is highly advisable.