- VeChain drops by $0.0002 in the last two days
- VeChain needs to pick up a steady trend to reach out to the investors
VeChain needs to now strike the right chords with the investors and traders who have believed in the coin potential so far and continue to vouch for VET coin’s success. The currency has been moving slowly and mostly downwards in the last few days, and it has to look for a way of reviving back to a steady upward movement and stay there for long. The current market performance is below expectations.
VeChain Price Statistics:
In the last 25 days, VET coin has shown a mixed trend with few highs here and there. Around May 13th, the coin value rose from $0.0066 to $0.0086. But, VET price started to fall post that and only recovered by the end of May to reach $0.0086. The coin as on June 10, 2019, at 09:22:44 UTC is valued at $0.0074, showing a downtrend of over 12% in the last 10 days.
- VeChain is currently trading at $0.0074 and 0.00000097 BTC
- The market cap of the coin is now $414,150,338
- The 24 h volume has reached $19,905,139
- The ROI of the coin stands at -49.90%
- The circulating supply of the coin has reached 55,454,734,800 VET
VeChain Price Prediction:
VeChain may cross the $0.009 mark in the next few months or by the year-end at max despite the slow trend. VeChain has partnered with many firms, which have resulted in almost 2X growth in the last 5 months and will continue with this approach to secure more success.
Although VET coin is currently moving slowly, the power may soon shift in its favor as the partnerships start yielding results. VeChain’s business model is strong and holds the string to its successful future, and investing now is a good opportunity.