- VET’s listing on crypto.com may speed up the mass adoption of the coin
- VeChain price is not a major concern for investors who believe in its longevity
VeChain has been at the forefront in the cryptocurrency markets through its strategic partnerships, technological upgrades, and rising trends. Although the price of the coin has fallen in the last five days, but it has not raised any major concerns for the investors. The firm is now taking giant strides to increase mainstream adoption through wallets like crypto.com and making VeChain coin accessible to users. The current market trend portrays a decent futuristic picture.
— VeChain Foundation (@vechainofficial) June 3, 2019
VeChain Price Statistics:
As on June 4, 2019, at 05:42:14 UTC, VET has been trading at a price of $0.0070 and has fallen by almost 20% in the last 30 days.
- The price of VET token is recorded at $0.0070 & 0.00000089
- The 24 h volume has now reached almost $16,227,973
- The market capital is recorded at $391,761,197
- The ROI of the coin stands at -53.49%
- The circulating supply has reached 55,454,734,800 VET
In the last 24 hours, the price of the VeChain coin has fallen from $0.0076 to $0.0070. In the last five days, the highest price was recorded at $0.0085, and this shows a downtrend of over 17% in the last one week. VET was trading at over $0.0077 at the beginning of the month, and since then there has been a continuous fall with only a few jumps.
VeChain Price Prediction:
The fluctuations in the cryptomarket affect every coin, and some may show more severe effects than others. VeChain had come a long way since the beginning of the year 2019 when the price of VET coin was $0.0039 but a steady upward trend for at least 20-25 days is required for the coin to sustain the market’s downward pull. VeChain can reach up to $0.09 by the end of the year and can cross the $10 mark in the next two years.
As the prices fall, this is the best time to buy VeChain as the coin has a lot of potential and long term returns are assured.