- VeChain’s declining prices bring no gain to the intraday traders
- VeChain has to up its ante to remain within top 30 cryptocurrencies
VeChain has dropped back to $0.0075 and may not recover any time sooner. The coin’s declining prices are a matter of concern for the intraday traders who keep anticipating coin to pick up the pace and are left disappointed. The current market performance of the coin seems to need a strong pull from constant dipping movements.
VeChain Price Statistics:
In the last 5-days, VeChain has had one peak value at $0.009; otherwise, the coin moved around $0.0085 almost throughout this time period. VET token has also dipped as low as $0.0074 and currently trading at $0.0075 as on July 2, 2019, at 10:11:34 UTC. There has been a downtrend of over 12% in the last 5 days.
- The price of VET token is noted at $0.0075 and 0.00000076 BTC
- The market cap of the coin is now $418,573,167
- The 24-h volume has reached $68,097,786
- The ROI of the coin stands at -48.37%
- The circulating supply of the coin is now 55,454,734,800 VET
VeChain recorded yesterday’s lowest value at $0.0080, and the coin has to move past this value to go bullish now.
VeChain Price Prediction:
VeChain has been dropping once again and not able to remain afloat above $0.0090 for longer durations. However, the firm has been moving rapidly and exploring global partnerships to bring the required momentum in the coin’s value. It may rise above $0.0090 by the end of this month and start remaining afloat there. The coin may also cross $0.0099 value by the end of this year.
VeChain may not be a very good choice for short-term gains, but it is the right fit for long-term returns and may provide handsome profits two years down the line.