VeChain Price Analysis: VET Coin made a Cumulative Hike of Almost 5%
DNV GL, the world’s largest classification society, has partnered with VeChain Foundation for implementing blockchain technology in consultancy. When asked about why preferred VeChain, the CEO of DNV GL said, the focus of VET on customer experience is what moved us a lot, as per recent VeChain News.
VeChain Current Statistics (On August 20, at UTC 05:02):
- VeChain price was trading around $0.00454108.
- Against Bitcoin, the crypto was valued around 0.00000042 BTC.
- Market Capitalisation of the VET coin was around 252,960,005 USD.
- The 24-hour trading volume in the altcoin was 27,371,338 USD.
- With an ROI of 69.67% (but in the negative), the number of VeChain coins circulating in the market was 55,454,734,800 VET.
VET to USD Price Comparison:
On July 27, VeChain price was trading around 0.00609697 USD. However, today after 25-days, the crypto coin has made a dip of 25.52% from its earlier value. In a week of trading also, the altcoin has gone down by a substantial margin of 7.91% from the level of 0.00493665 USD on August 14. In yesterday’s trading, however, the VET coin has shown some strengthening, where VET Price opened at 0.004518 USD and closed the day at 0.004677 USD, with a marginal hike of 3.5%.
VET Price Prediction and Conclusion:
The focus on consumer experience is the key point for the growth of any business, and the foundation is putting its best effort there only. As far as trends are concerned, short-term trading might give some return.
As of now, the immediate resistance for the coin is at 0.0047 USD, and the support level is at 0.00425 USD.