VeChain Foundation has announced for the public sale of its project named Jur (JUR) which is built on OceanEx GO platform. Jur is a revolutionary trust solution, based on blockchain technology, for the legal and justice industry for any business-related circumstances, as per Vechain news.
Current Statistics of VeChain:
- VeChain price was trading around $0.00471120.
- Against Bitcoin, the crypto was valued around 0.00000045 BTC.
- Additionally, the market cap of the cryptocurrency was around 263,979,089 USD.
- At the same time, the 24-hour volume in the altcoin was 29,756,016 USD.
- With an ROI of -68.35%, the number of VeChain coins circulating in the market was 55,454,734,800 VET.
VET to USD Price Comparison:
On July 20, the VeChain price was trading around 0.00624314 USD. Today after 25-days, the cryptocurrency has declined by 21.75% from its earlier value. In the weekly trading also, the cryptocurrency has gone down by a margin of 5.46% from the level of 0.00499048 USD on August 08.
VeChain Price Prediction & Conclusion:
Just like most of the cryptocurrencies, VeChain too has declined the other day in intraday trading. Making any Vechain prediction regarding the future of the crypto is an intricate task at these levels. As of now, the immediate resistance for the coin is at 0.0050397 USD, and the support level is at 0.0047836 USD.
According to the past data and analysis, the market has performed less than what was expected of it in the first two weeks of August, and a similar trend might persist for a little longer.