- Verge (XVG) has shown four major price swings in the last 24 hours.
- The target for 2019 should be 0.01 USD.
Verge has tough times to recover from the slowdown it has been facing since the last few days. The coin has lost almost 3% in this period and shown four major price variations. However, the medium-term outlook of Vergeis bullish, and by the end of 2019, the coin is likely to be around 0.01 USD. Let us analyze the current details now.
Current Statistics of Verge-
- ROI (Return on Investment) of Verge stands at more than 9000%.
- The total coins in circulation stood at 15,837,671,849 XVG.
- The Market Cap of XVG coin on 23rd July at 02:26 UTC stands at 93,987,868 USD.
- XVG price stands at 0.00595273 USD and 0.00000058 BTC.
- The 24-hour volume rests at 945,861 USD.
XVG to USD Price Comparison-
Verge had its first variation between 01:33 UTC and 06:11 UTC. This hike of 4.09% over the 4 hours and 38 minutes added 0.0002 USD to the coin. It was followed by a fall of 5.12% between 06:11 UTC and 11:35 UTC. This fall cost the coin 0.0003 USD. The next variation was another fall of 6.04% between 14:06 UTC and 20:19 UTC. This fall deducted 0.0003 USD from the coin. It was followed by a hike of 1.93% over the next 4 hours and 40 minutes from 20:19 UTC. This hike added 0.0001 USD to the value of each Verge coin. These are the four major price swings, and all of them lie in the range of 2% and 6%.
XVG Price Prediction-
Verge has a bullish medium-term outlook. By the end of 2019, the coin is likely to be around 0.01 USD. The next resistance points are 0.006175 USD, 0.006377 USD, and 0.006545 USD. The support levels are 0.005805 USD, 0.005637 USD, and 0.005435 USD.
Verge is finding tough times as of now to grow. According Verge predictions, the price is likely to stay around 0.0058 USD for some more days. However, long-term holding may give huge yields to existing investors.