- Verge (XVG) has shown four major price swings in the last 24 hours.
- The next resistance point is likely to be at 0.0063 USD.
Verge has gone up by approximately 8% in the last 24 hours. It has followed the path of almost all the major coins in these previous hours. Here is an analysis of the Verge’s price movement in the last 24 hours to help the short-term traders. The medium-term outlook of Verge is bullish and the coin may get to touch 0.01 USD by the end of 2019. If you are an investor and are planning to invest in Verge, then do check out XVG price prediction 2025 page before investing.
XVG Price Statistics-
- Verge is ranked at 70th position in the market.
- The ROI (Return on Investment) of Verge stands at more than 9000%.
- The total coins in circulation stand at 15,830,319,289 XVG.
- The market cap of Verge on 19th July at 03:30 UTC stands at 97,258,592 USD.
- The value of each coin stands at 0.00616546 USD and 0.00000058 BTC.
- The 24-hour volume rests at 1,291,603 USD.
XVG to USD Price Comparison-
Between 00:43 UTC and 11:24 UTC, Verge got its first push of 7.55%. This hike helped the coin to add 0.0004 USD to its value. It was followed by a fall of 8.15% between 11:24 UTC and 14:08 UTC costing the coin 0.0004 USD. The next variation was a huge hike of 13.48% adding 0.0007 USD to the value of coin between 14:08 UTC and 18:48 UTC. The last one is a fall of 2.83% between 18:48 UTC and 02:55 UTC costing the coin 0.0001 USD. These are the four major price swings of Verge in the last 24 hours. All of them lie in the range of 2% and 13%.
XVG Price Prediction-
Verge has a bullish medium-term outlook and the coin may get to 0.01 USD by the end of 2019. The next resistance points are 0.006339 USD, 0.006568 USD, and 0.006968 USD. The support levels are 0.00571 USD, 0.00531 USD, and 0.005081 USD.
Verge has been gaining its ground gradually and it may take some more time to bounce back towards a price rally. Investors should aim at 0.0063 USD now for quick profits.