- Verge has shown four major price variations in the last 24 hours.
- It may touch the next support level at 0.0049 USD.
Like all other major coins, Verge has also taken a dip in the prices. Over the last 24 hours, it has shown four major price swings and lost almost 14% in this period. Here is an analysis of the Verge price movement of the last 1 day. The medium-term outlook of Verge is bullish, and it may get to as high as 0.01 USD by the end of 2019. Let us look at the current details of the coin first.
XVG Price Statistics-
- ROI (Return on Investment) of Verge stands at more than 9000%.
- The total coins in circulation stood at 15,826,619,649 XVG.
- The Market Cap of XVG coin on 17th July at 03:51 UTC stands at 84,159,125 USD.
- The value of each coin stands at 0.00537379 USD and 0.00000057 BTC.
- The 24-hour volume rests at 1,247,741 USD.
XVG to USD Price Comparison-
Verge faced its first swing in terms of a fall of 8.58% and lost 0.0005 USD. This fall happened between 01:15 UTC and 07:37 UTC. After some minutes of strengthening, the coin again faced a dip of 16.55% and lost 0.001 USD. This happened over 8 hours and 13 minutes from 09:05 UTC. This was followed by a hike of 6.73% between 17:18 UTC and 21:51 UTC. This hike added 0.0003 USD to Verge price. The latest swing was a dip in the price by 5.90% between 21:51 UTC and 02:45 UTC. This dip cost the coin 0.0003 USD. These are the four major price swings of Verge in the last 24 hours. All of them lie in the range of 5.9% and 16%.
XVG Price Prediction-
Verge is likely to have a bullish medium-term outlook, and the coin may reach as high as 0.01 USD by the end of 2019. The next resistance points are 0.00602 USD, 0.00671 USD, and 0.00710 USD. The support levels are 0.00495 USD, 0.00456 USD, and 0.00387 USD.
Verge has lost huge value in the last day, and it is even likely to touch the next support level in a couple of days. But in the long-term, it shows a high probability of becoming profitable.