- Verge (XVG) has gained almost 5.5% over a day.
- The target for 2019 remains unchanged at 0.01 USD.
Verge, being one of the coins at the bottom, is also coping with the market expectation and it has gained almost 5.50% over the last 24 hours. The past few days have been rough for the coin and now it seems to catch up the trend towards a bullish line. The coin has bright chances of catching 0.01 USD before this year ends.
XVG Price Statistics-
- Verge, with more than 9000% ROI is floating its rank at 73rd in the market.
- The total number of Verge coins in circulation now stands at 15,861,888,139 XVG.
- The market cap as on 05th August at 03:45 UTC rests at 93,848,975 USD.
- The value of each coin against USD and BTC stands at respectively 0.00588298 USD and 0.00000051 BTC.
- Verge has the current 24h volume at 1,730,149 USD.
XVG to USD Price Comparison-
In the initial hours of Sunday, Verge went down from 0.00577 USD to 0.00540 USD by 05:01 UTC. This dip of 6.40% was followed by another small hike of 6.60% and this hike took the coin near its previous value of 0.00576 USD. These two variations have made an almost perfect inverted pyramidal movement. The third variation started at 13:50 UTC and over the next 2 hours and 46 minutes, Verge was up by 10.67%. This hike helped the coin to touch the highest point of Sunday at 0.006140 USD. The last movement happened between 16:36 UTC and 02:34 UTC. This downfall of 6.53% cost the coin a whopping 0.0004 USD.
XVG Price Prediction-
Verge (XVG) is gradually growing over the past few days and it has every chance to reach the predicted point of 0.01 USD by the end of this year. Here are the next probable resistance and support levels.
|1st Resistance||0.006208333 USD|
|2nd Resistance||0.006465667 USD|
|3rd Resistance||0.006851333 USD|
|1st Support Level||0.005565333 USD|
|2nd Support Level||0.005179667 USD|
|3rd Support Level||0.004922333 USD|
Verge, as an emerging coin, will be on the investors’ good book soon. The coin has a high potential to grow by an enormous margin in the long-term.