- Verge shows four huge price swings in the last 24 hours.
- It may reach as high as 0.01 USD by the end of 2019.
In consonance with the whole market, Verge (XVG) also lost almost 1.5% over the last 24 hours. As per experts’ views, it may take some more time to take off. Here is an analysis of the price movement of Verge in the last 24 hours. This may assist the short-term traders and speculators to reorient their investment strategies. The medium-term outlook of Verge is bullish and it may touch 0.01 USD by the end of this year.
XVG Price Statistics-
- Verge coin is ranked at 71st position in the market.
- The ROI (Return on Investment) of Verge stands at more than 9000%.
- The total coins in circulation stand at 15,832,095,379 XVG.
- The market cap of Verge on 20th July at 02:14 UTC stands at 95,202,817 USD.
- The value of each coin stands at 0.00597582 USD and 0.00000058 BTC.
- The 24-hour volume rests at 754,631 USD.
XVG to USD Price Comparison-
Verge faced its price fall of 5.96% yesterday between 01:02 UTC and 05:31 UTC where it slipped from 0.0062 USD to 0.0058 USD. It was followed by a hike of 4.35% over 2 hours and 40 minutes from 05:31 UTC. The next variation was a fall of 6.86% between 08:11 UTC and 13:07 UTC. This fall cost the coin 0.0004 USD. The final variation was a huge gain made by the coin between 13:07 UTC and 00:43 UTC of today. This gain of 8.20% added 0.0004 USD to the coin. These are the four major price swings in the last 24 hours and all of the swings lie in the range of 4% and 8%.
XVG Price Prediction-
Verge has a bullish medium-term outlook and as per XVG coin prediction, the coin may trade around 0.01 USD by the end of 2019. The next resistance points for Verge are 0.006203 USD, 0.006406 USD, and 0.006629 USD. The support levels are 0.005777 USD, 0.005554 USD, and 0.005351 USD.
Verge may show some instability or volatility for some days, but a price rally should be nearing. Existing holders should aim at holding for a long-term to maximize the returns.