- Verge has lost value over the last 24 hours after showing four huge price swings.
- It may soon find the support of 0.0054 USD.
Verge has lost 6% over the last 24 hours after showing four price swings. The coin has been on a fall for the past 4 days. The medium-term outlook, however, is bullish for the XVG coin. It may reach as high as 0.01 USD by the end of 2019. Let us look at the current details of the coin now.
Current Statistics of Verge-
- ROI (Return on Investment) of Verge stands at more than 9000%.
- The total coins in circulation stood at 15,839,608,539 XVG.
- The Market Cap of Verge on 24th July at 03:39 UTC stands at 88,276,047 USD.
- Verge price stands at 0.00550900 USD and 0.00000057 BTC.
- The 24-hour volume rests at 752,833 USD.
XVG to USD Price Comparison-
Verge had its first fall of the last day between 00:13 UTC and 06:51 UTC. This fall of 4.94% cost the coin 0.0002 USD. After a few hours of strengthening, the coin again faced a dip of 5.14% between 07:24 UTC and 10:44 UTC. This fall cost the coin 0.0003 USD. It was followed by a hike of 6.48% over the next 9 hours and 27 minutes from 10:44 UTC. This added 0.0003 USD to the coin. The final variation was a fall of 7.32%. This fall happened between 20:11 UTC and 02:11 UTC. This fall cost the coin 0.0004 USD. These are the four major price swings of the last 24 hours. All of them lie in the range of 4% and 7%.
Verge Price Prediction-
Verge has a bullish medium-term outlook. By the end of 2019, the coin is likely to be around 0.01 USD. The next resistance points are 0.005912 USD, 0.006114 USD, and 0.006245 USD. The support levels are 0.005579 USD, 0.005448 USD, and 0.005246 USD.
Verge is continuously losing value for the past few days. The coin has a huge potential for growth. Long-term investors will be benefitted if they hold for the long-term.