- Verge has been devalued by 1% over the last 24 hours.
- XVG coin performs in the market with a view at the target of 0.01 USD.
With four significant price variations, Verge lost almost 1% in the last day. The coin has been in the shadow of some major coins’ decline in the market. However, the medium-term seems better for XVG coin. It is likely to end the year with a price tag around 0.01 USD. Let us have a look at the current details of the coin now.
Current Statistics of Verge-
- The Return on Investment (ROI) of above 9000% helps the coin to stand out.
- A total number of Verge coins in circulation stands at 15,848,895,599 XVG.
- The Market Cap of XVG coin on 29th July is 91,735,890 USD.
- Verge price is trading at 0.00578973 USD and 0.00000060 BTC.
- The 24-Hour Volume stands at 693,824 USD.
XVG to USD Price Comparison-
Verge has been on a downfall in the last one month overall. Over the last 24 hours as well, the coin started with a dip in the price. The value of each coin was traded from 0.005916 USD to 0.005680 USD within 7 hours, starting from 04:32 UTC. The next hike of 2.5% gave the coin a push of 0.00014 USD between 13:14 UTC and 16:13 UTC. However, this hike could not revive the coin, and the following steep decline of 5.81% pushed the value to 0.00548 USD. Over the next 3 and half hours, Verge tried to shoot its price by 7.56% and finally reached 0.005893 USD.
Verge Price Prediction-
Verge is on a slippery slope for the past few days, and it is expected to remain the same for some more days. However, the year’s end may come with some good signs, and the coin may breach 0.01 USD price level. The next resistance points may be found at 0.005913 USD, 0.006079 USD, and 0.006249 USD. The support levels follow at 0.005577 USD, 0.005407 USD, and 0.005241 USD.
Verge may have a comparatively smaller investors’ base; it is highly tracked in the market. Existing holders are advised to aim for the next resistance. By the end of this year, the situation is bound to make a shift.