- Verge (XVG) has shown four major price swings in the last 24 hours.
- By the end of 2019, the coin may reach as high as 0.01 USD.
Verge has been one of the major sought-after coins of the present times. After the last few days of price volatility, the coin has been able to gain 0.76% in the last 24 hours. It has also shown four huge price swings in the last 24 hours. The medium-term outlook of Verge coin is bullish, and the coin may reach as high as 0.01 USD by the end of this year. Let us look at the current details of the coin now.
Verge Price Statistics-
- Verge is ranked at 73rd position in the market.
- The ROI (Return on Investment) of Verge stands at more than 9000%.
- The total coins in circulation stand at 15,834,107,989 XVG.
- The market cap of Verge on 21st July at 03:46 UTC stands at 97,192,653 USD.
- The value of each coin stands at 0.00605103 USD and 0.00000058 BTC.
- The 24-hour volume rests at 1,034,875 USD.
XVG to USD Price Comparison-
Verge faced its first price swing between 01:20 UTC and 06:47 UTC. This hike of 7.28% added 0.0004 USD to the coin. It was followed by a fall of 4.76%. This fall happened between 06:47 UTC and 11:19 UTC. This fall deducted 0.0003 USD from the value of each Verge coin. It was again followed by a hike of 5.44% between 11:19 UTC and 16:57 UTC. This hike added 0.00033 USD. The last variation was a steep and extended fall of 5.62% between 16:57 UTC to 03:09 UTC today. This fall has cost the coin 0.00035 USD. These are the four major price swings in the last 24 hours. All of them lie in the range of 4% and 7%.
XVG Price Prediction-
Verge has a bullish medium-term outlook. By the end of 2019, the coin may get to 0.01 USD. The next resistance points are 0.006364667 USD, 0.006559333 USD, and 0.006749667 USD. The support levels are 0.005979667 USD, 0.005789333 USD, and 0.005594667 USD.
Verge may take some more time to bounce back completely. The investors need to target the next resistance price of 0.0063 USD. Long-term holding at least until the year’s end will give batter returns.