Working as a highly-acclaimed NFT portal that connects people to fashion through a live digital market sphere, DIGITALAX has collaborated with the Global Designer Network to host a one-of-its-kind ‘Web3 Fashion Week’ devoted to fashion lovers.
According to the report, the Web3 Fashion Week extravaganza is set to take place between August 23, 2021 and August 27, 2021 on the DIGITALAX portal. To give an unprecedented, user-friendly experience to the users and to ensure the smooth functioning of the event, the DIGITALAX team has decided to infuse the excellence of Web3 technologies. The participants will witness a wide range of technology-focused solutions comprising of DeFi, NFTs, and DAO governance modules.
Highlights of the event
- This prestigious event will witness the presence of 50+ renowned speakers from different verticals of the industry. The panelists will indulge in strategic discussions and hold keynote speeches on a variety of topics related to the Web3 Fashion cluster. The topics will include discussions on digital fashion, NFTs and crypto art, physical hybrids, metaverses, DeFi, and more.
- The event will have 15 trusted DeFi protocols using ELI5 workshops and AMAs for developers; 101 Breakdowns
- Top-level fashion designers will launch NFT collections on the DIGITALAX market space.
- The highlight of the event will be the Global Designer Network DAO Auction for the on-chain kickstart of the GDN.
- The fashion week will be held virtually and is likely to witness the presence of thousands of people.
DIGITALAX works as a decentralized protocol that strives to unlock interoperable economic domains like fashion, gaming, NFTs, etc. The team is focused on building a powerful Web3 fashion operating system that helps to bring fashion and digital technologies together. The entire system is divided into three individual categories or layers.
The first layer of the Web3 system is a digital fashion content supply chain created on the Ethereum blockchain channel. The entire system is fueled through NFTs that help to establish a creative infrastructure for fashion lovers. The second layer of the protocol establishes interoperability and communication between 3D digital fashion apps and gaming solutions. The third layer works for developers, designers, and gamers related to the esports industry.