Crypto trading has become one of the most profitable financial activities, thanks to the growing adoption and massive price rise of digital currencies. With over 7,000 cryptos worth half a trillion market capitalization and more than dozens of cryptocurrency exchanges, virtual asset trading provides investors a range of options.
With that said, variables like volatility and 24/7 open crypto markets affect manual trading. Not only do crypto prices fluctuate rapidly, but it also requires investors to remain active all day to get the best trade. But the evolution of bots to overcome these issues with their constant market analysis and ability to enter or exit trades depending on the market behavior.
In this post, we will go through the basics of bots and ways to use them to make crypto trading more effective.
Different Types of Crypto Trading Bots
Bots are like expert traders that understand the nuances of crypto trading and act only when required. Using an automated trade expert allows novice traders to relax or perform other tasks while still gaining profits from trading digital assets. Based on their functionalities, bots can be of many types.
The first group of bots utilizes advanced algorithms to execute the most profitable opportunity in terms of trade price and frequency. The second class of bots is excellent at strategizing trade based on the historical price analysis. The last and the most popular bots are known as arbitrage bots that monitor crypto prices at multiple exchanges and tend to trade them with significant price gaps.
How do Crypto Trading Bots Work?
Crypto trading bots are highly intelligent software utilizing machine language to automate trade and yield profits. Moreover, they can quickly navigate the vast network of cryptocurrencies and trading platforms. In doing so, bots examine trends in crypto prices through technical indicators like graphs.
However, traders must consider its hardware and software requirements, subscription fees and assess their knowledge of trading before choosing a bot. Here are the actions performed by bots:
- Market Analysis: Bots first collect and interpret historical data for the selected crypto asset from different sources and then place the best trade.
- Risk Analysis: In addition to analyzing market data, bots evaluate the risk associated with trading specific crypto. Bots determine the amount of investment or decide trade based on the market risks.
- Crypto Trading: Bots use an application processing interface to execute the order at a cryptocurrency exchange. The investors can customize their trading preferences, such as the volume and price.
Functionalities of Bots in Crypto Trading
Although bots primarily automate crypto trading for profitable purposes, their roles expand into deriving optimum trading conditions.
- Automated Trade: The algorithmic software performs statistical analysis of the crypto markets, enabling bots to execute automated trade.
- Manual Trade: Seasoned traders can set their trading conditions, such as when to enter and exit a trade and the bots will execute trades on these manual trading parameters.
- Mirror Trading: Bots mimic and incorporate the trading strategies of expert traders.
- Volatility: The volatile nature of cryptos makes bots a desirable tool to maximize the odds of profit.
- Faster Trade: Bots run on top-notch technology that facilitates multiple trades at a faster speed.
- Advanced Trade: Features like backtesting and arbitrage trading are parts of advanced trading strategies performed by bots.
How to start using Crypto Trading Bots?
There are two possible ways to start using bots in crypto trading – subscribing to a bot or developing a bot. The former bots are available for a subscription fee and work with the top crypto exchanges. Developing a bot can be achieved in one of two ways: sourcing the developer’s code or customizing an existing bot to suit the trading strategy. According to StormGain reviews, crypto trading is the easy and straightforward thing one can do, but few things should be kept in mind when doing it with crypto bots, such as:
- Subscribing to a reliable, legit, and secure crypto trading bot platform.
- Checking whether it allows for customization.
- Understanding the fee structure (monthly or yearly).
The demand for cryptocurrencies is rising due to their store of value, secure transactions, and many other benefits. Trading crypto assets using bots can save a considerable amount of time and energy spent by the investor. Besides, these tools are swift and precise in their market analysis, allowing traders to make maximum money with minimal loss.