The cryptocurrency XBY by XTRABYTES traded 20.4 percent higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day. One XTRABYTES coin can currently be bought for 0.0132 U.S Dollars or 0.00000318 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and C-CEX. XTRABYTES has a market capitalization of 5.68 million U.S Dollars, and around 1,042.00 U.S. Dollar worth of XBY was traded on exchanges in the last day. Looking at the past seven days performance of XBY, the crypto-coin has traded 81.8% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Let us now compare the performance of the other cryptocurrencies in the time period of the last 24 hours-
- Ripple (XRP) saw a rise of 7 percent against the U.S. Dollar. The current trading value of 0.34 U.S Dollar or 0.00008102 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) also saw a rise of 2 percent against the U.S. Dollar. The current trading value of 1.01 U.S Dollar or 0.00024322 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) also saw a rise of 6 percent against the U.S. Dollar. The current trading value of 0.0949 U.S Dollar or 0.00002287 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) also saw a rise of 8 percent against the U.S. Dollar. The current trading value of 0.0256 U.S Dollar or 0.00000616 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) also saw a rise of 7 percent against the U.S. Dollar. The current trading value of 10.85 U.S Dollars or 0.00261413 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) also saw a rise of 5 percent against the U.S. Dollar. The current trading value of 69.43 U.S Dollars or 0.01672302 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) also saw a rise of 9 percent against the U.S. Dollar. The current trading value of 10.13 U.S Dollars or 0.00244061 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) also saw a rise of 2 percent against the U.S. Dollar. The current trading value of 0.97 U.S Dollar or 0.00023280 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) also saw a rise of 2 percent against the U.S. Dollar. The current trading value of 0.45 U.S Dollar or 0.00010953 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) also saw a rise of 1 percent against the U.S. Dollar. The current trading value of 0.0049 U.S Dollar or 0.00000119 BTC.
Background about XTRABYTES XBY-
We first saw XTRABYTES’ XBY back in the year 2017 on 10th April. The crypto coin XBY by XTRABYTES makes use of the hashing algorithm. The total market supply of XTRABYTES’ XYB is 650,000,000 crypto coins.
You can find the company on the Reddit community at XTRABYTES is /r/XtraBYtes. It can also be found on Github. The company hosts its official Twitter handle by the name of- @xtrabytes. You can also find it on Facebook. The company’s official website is www.xtrabytes.global. The company uses ‘community.xtrabytes.global’ as the official message board.
An excerpt from the Reddit community describes the XTRABYTES’ XBY in the following way-
“XTRABYTES™ is a new platform that does not require any traditional type of mining support, such as POW or POS. We have created a unique consensus mechanism called Proof of Signature which ensures that 100% of all blocks will be signed by the system when they occur. The network of Master Nodes signs the blocks after verifying the transactions in the block. There are a total of 650 million XBY in existence, and there will never be any more. The XTRABYTES™ system is a shared database storage system that will never break like some systems because we do not rely on miners who could turn their rigs to other coins, leaving the network unable to verify and therefore breaking the blockchain, rendering it useless, and thus all clients losing access to their stored files. This can never happen to XTRABYTES™.”
If you wish to buy XTRABYTES’ XBY Coin-
If you are looking to buy XTRABYTES’ XYB Coin, then you can easily trade the coin in crypto exchanges such as- Cryptopia and C-CEX. Buying XTRABYTES’ XYB coins directly using US fiat currency is not possible. The way into the altcoin buying is via Bitcoin purchasing. The investors and traders are recommended to first purchase either Bitcoin BTC or Ethereum ETH with the help of a crypto exchange that deals in U.S Dollars. For instance exchanges such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX can be used. Only after this step, can the investors buy XTRABYTES’ XYB Coins through Bitcoin to Ethereum, on the crypto exchanges mentioned above.