Binance, one of the biggest names in the crypto domain, recently announced the integration of Google Pay and Apple Pay. The integration has opened the exchange to 43.9 million Apple Pay and 25 million Google Pay users.
The platform released an official post to inform users about the development. According to the post, the recent Binance Build update has brought the platform closer to its users. This was a big step towards the improvement of Binance’s service accessibility.
In addition, the move has allowed the exchange to promote Bitcoin investment. Binance exchange has ensured that the feature operates seamlessly, inviting a horde of new users.
A major reason behind the integration lies in the fact that modern users prefer digital assets and wallets. This is evident by numbers showing that both Apple Pay and Google Pay boast a combined user base of 69 million users.
Nonetheless, the users who can enjoy the service can follow the given steps:-
- Start by logging into the Binance App.
- Select Buy crypto with Google Pay/Apple Pay or Trade
- From the trade menu, browse Fiat and select a preferred currency
- Now, choose the Buy Crypto option
- Enter the desired amount and let the system convert it into crypto
- Press the Buy option
- Now, choose between Apple or Google Pay
- Tap on Confirm and verify the details
- Wait for the transaction to process
- Users will now be redirected to the Apple Pay or Google Pay transaction page
- Confirm the payment by following the on-screen instructions
- Choose View Wallet after the payment is done
Another benefit of the integration is that it brings ease of use to Binance. However, despite the recent development being a major step, some users will not be able to entertain it. It is because these payment methods do not operate in some regions.