- The Market Cap of Zcash is down by almost a million from yesterday.
Zcash (ZEC) along with few other cryptocurrencies can now be used to make a donated to Freedom of Press Foundation. The donation will protect journalists and whistle-blowers worldwide and will help further projects like Secure Drop, the US Press Freedom Tracker, the archival of threatened news outlets, and many others.
- On June 25, at UTC 10:16, Zcash price was trading around 107.65 USD.
- At the same time, the Market Cap of the ZEC (ZEC to USD) was 733,112,883 USD.
- Along with that, there were a total of 6,830,219 ZEC coins were in circulation.
- With a Return on Investment of -97.50%, Zcash is ranked at 23rd place in the top cryptocurrencies.
- Additionally, ZEC vs. Bitcoin was valued around 0.00984686 BTC.
- Currently, the 24-hour trading volume of Zcash (Zcash to USD ) was 334,479,924 USD.
Zcash Chart Comparison:
Let’s compare the price of Zcash from its 25-day’s back value. On June 01, price of ZEC was trading at 86.85 USD, however, from there, the coin has grown by a thumping amount and today, it is trading with a hike of almost 23.95%. Nevertheless, in the weekly trading chart, the crypto has gone down by 2.30%, from the market price of 110.72 USD on June 19. Similarly, in the previous trading day, Zcash had declined by a marginal amount of 0.584433 USD. Yesterday, the coin opened at 109.76 USD, however, wrapped the day up at 109.18 USD, with a dip of 0.53%.
Zcash Price Prediction:
Zcash (ZEC) has shown a marginal bearish trend in the last 2-day trading. And a similar sentiment can be observed in the coin today. Although the coin stooped down the previous day support level of 109.24 USD, there is no need to be worried as of now. It seems that the coin is going through a market correction.
The bull run that persisted for more than two weeks seems to be fading now. There is a slight chance that the end of the month of June has to do something with it, as the same pattern followed in the latter part of May. For now, if you are interested in investing go in with a long-term vision.