Two new wallets including SilentDragon Wallet and Zepio wallet. It will help users in storing the altcoin chips. Zepio is a new shielded-first, cross-platform wallet created especially for the Zcash Foundation.
Zcash Price Current Statistics (On June 13, at UTC 09:49):
- Zcash (ZEC) vs. USD was trading around 88.68 USD.
- The Market Cap of the altcoin, at the same time, was 597,456,638 USD.
- Again, there were a total of 6,744,144 ZEC chips were in circulation, with an ROI of 97.94% (but in negative).
- Zcash Vs. Bitcoin was valued around 0.01095453 BTC per chip.
- The 24-hrs trading volume in the crypto was 443,133,529 USD.
Zcash Price Comparison:
On May 18, Zcash (ZEC) was trading at 72.08 USD. However, today after 25-days, the coin has shown a hike of almost 23.08%. Additionally, in weekly charts, the altcoin has shown immense growth as well. The coin has made a jump of 9.73% from its earlier trading price of 88.05 USD on June 06. Yesterday was a big surprize for the digital coin. As it marked an intraday trading jump of $10.53 USD (13.20%). The coin opened the other day at 79.81 USD, while close the day at 90.34 USD.
Zcash Price Prediction:
According to our analysis, Zcash (ZEC) might surpass the $100 mark if this bullish trend persists a little longer. The coin has already crossed the $90 milestone in yesterday’s trading, and it is most probable to carry forward this positive sentiment.
It seems that there is again a bull run in the altcoin market. Many of the cryptocurrencies has made a sharp bounce back in last 2-3 days. Additionally, there is an expectation of further action in the coin, especially toward the positive side.