Zcash Price Analysis: The Altcoin Seems to be All-set to Cross $100 Mark
Zcon1, the international Zcash (ZEC) conference, is all set to take place soon and is making a lot of noise. According to Zcash foundation, the conference will shed light on an important aspect of cryptocurrency, including enabling decentralized private computation, sapling transactions end to end, the state of privacy in cryptocurrencies and others.
Current Statistics From Zcash Price Chart (On June 17, at UTC 08:02):
- Zcash (ZEC) current trading price(USD) is around 94.88 USD.
- At the same time, the MCap of the altcoin was 643,367,916 USD.
- Along with that, there were a total of 6,772,169 ZEC chips were in circulation.
- Having a return on investment of -97.79%, Zcash is ranked at 23rd position in the crypto market.
- At the same time, ZEC price(BTC) was valued around 0.01037435 BTC per chip.
- Currently, the 24-hrs trading volume in Zcash (ZEC) is 459,156,705 USD.
Zcash Price Comparison:
On May 20, Zcash was trading at 77.11 USD. However, in a duration of 25-days, the coin has grown by a huge amount, and today it is trading with a thumping hike of almost 23%. If you look at the weekly trading chart, the crypto is moving towards the positive end of the chart following an ideal straight line of growth which accumulates to a hike of 18.97% from the marked price of 79.75 USD on June 10.
Zcash Price Prediction:
As expected, Zcash has climbed above the $90 price mark. Additionally, it is trading around the earlier predicted resistance level of $95 and will most probably cross the milestone by the end of the day or by tomorrow. So from here, the altcoin is expected to grow further, and it’s market cap seems to increase more. But it would be interesting to see whether Zcash crosses the $100 mark or not. The new support level for the coin is at $92.
Looking at the current market actions & Zcash Price Forecast, the coin might record significant growth.