Zcash Foundation has released Shielded Guarda Wallet for the test net. It was earlier announced at the Zcash Conference, ZCon1. Guarda was granted by Zcash foundation to create this wallet and make it open-sources. The app will allow managing one’s ZECs privately or transparently on his/her choice.
Current Statistics of Zcash (On June 26, at UTC 11:58):
- Zcash is currently trading around 107.65 USD.
- At the same time, the market cap of the altcoin was 738,048,176
- Along with that, there were a total of 6,837,819 ZEC chips were in circulation.
- With a return of investment of 97.49% (in negative), Zcash is ranked at 24th place in the crypto market.
- Additionally, ZEC price (BTC) is trading around 0.00852495 BTC per chip.
- Currently, the 24-hrs trading volume in Zcash (ZEC) is 491,852,603
ZEC to USD Price Comparison:
Let’s compare the price of Zcash from its price 25-day’s back. On June 02, Zcash (ZEC) was trading at 88.33 USD, however, from there, the coin has grown by a thumping amount and today, it is trading with a hike of almost 19.69%. Nevertheless, in the weekly trading, the crypto has gone down by 4.34%, from the market price of 110.49 USD on June 20. Similarly, in yesterday’s trading, Zcash had declined by 3.52 USD. Yesterday, the coin opened at 108.80 USD, and wrapped up the day at 105.28 USD, with a dip of 0.53% and having a trading volume of 371,919,548 USD.
Zcash Price Prediction:
Zcash (ZEC) has shown a bearish trend in the last few days. However, at the time of penning, the coin is trading back in the bullish zone. It seems that the coin is going through a market correction. As per our Zcash Prediction, in the long term, the altcoin might trade around $150 by the end of the year.
Zcash (ZEC) trades with strength by manifesting a bullish trend. But it’s too soon to make any prediction. As an investor, you should hold your horses and at least avoid trading in the short-term. However, there is a possibility of further strengthening in the coin in the month of July.