The latest launch of Zcash Foundation, i.e., shielded ZEC can now be used to make retail payments in stores. It is faster than credit cards, more private than cash. In order to make a payment, the vendor should have an app called Any Pay. The app can store multiple cryptocurrencies and can receive payments as well. You just need to scan a QR code of the invoice and then make the payment. The payment is private and secure and directly goes into the vendor’s wallet.
ZEC Current Statistics (On June 27, at UTC 09:59):
- The trading price of Zcash to USD was around 104.08.
- At the same time, the Market Cap of the Zcash was 716,118,064 USD.
- On top of that, there were a total of 6,844,444 ZEC coins were in circulation.
- With an ROI of -97.56%, Zcash is ranked at 23rd place in the top cryptocurrencies chart.
- Additionally, Zcash vs. Bitcoin was valued around 0.00864319 BTC.
- Along with that, the 24-hour trading volume was 910,706,597 USD.
Zcash Chart Comparison:
Let’s compare the price of Zcash from its 25-day’s back value. On June 03, ZEC (ZEC to USD) was trading at 87.22 USD. The coin has made a thumping growth from there, and today, it is trading with a hike of almost 19.33%. Nevertheless, in the weekly trading chart, the crypto has gone down by 6.73%, from the market price of 111.9 USD on June 21. But in yesterday’s trading, Zcash has gone up 7.84 USD. Yesterday, the ZEC coin opened at 105.25 USD and while crossing the $110 mark, wrapped the day up at 113.08 USD, with a hike of 7.45%.
Zcash Price Prediction:
Yesterday, Zcash made a good bounce back and is trading in a positive manner as of now. As per our ZEC Predictions, especially in the long term, the crypto might trade around $150 by the end of the year.
As a follow-up to the Zcon1, Zcash Foundation has inculcated a number of quick and fundamental changes to complement its market grip. There is a slight panic in the cryptocurrency space as of now, but it will soon wash away.