- Zcash may go as low as $48 before climbing back up
- Zcash may record better growth in the next few months
It has been a roller coaster ride for Zcash token holders since the past few days. After reaching up to $124 in the last 90 days, the coin has had a steep fall and now trading below $50. The traders, however, anticipate growth from this token in the next couple of months. The current market performance may change towards a positive side very soon.
Zcash Price Statistics:
In the last one day, Zcash has shown a downtrend of over 5% dipping from $51.90 to its current value at $48.83 as on August 22, 2019, at 02:39:10 UTC. The coin started today on a slightly better note trading at $49.97 but very soon tumbled down to trade below this value. It may further go as low as $48 before surging upwards again.
- The price of ZEC is noted to be $48.83 and 0.00494350 BTC
- The market cap is now $351,565,000
- The 24 h volume is $167,647,243
- The ROI of the coin has reached -98.86%
- The circulating supply of the coin is noted to be 7,243,519 ZEC
The token is currently trading below yesterday’s closing value at $49.87, but it may close on a higher note by trading around $49.90.
Zcash Price Prediction and Conclusion:
The all-time high value of Zcash is noted at $5941, and it is a very big target for the coin which does not seem to be crossed this year. But, the coin may start trading at around it’s 90-day high value by the end of the year.
It is a good time to plan long term investments in the token and save for future benefits.