- Zcash has been moving upwards continuously since the beginning of the year
- Investors keep a close eye on Zcash’ performance and anticipate the bullish trend in the next quarter
Zcash has performed amazingly well since the onset of 2019, and the price has moved up to $85 from $56 in the last 5 months. However, the platform’s USP of private transactions might get challenged by recent government regulations globally. There is no visible impact in the supremacy of the coin as yet, and investors speculate that the bullish trend is around the corner for this currency. The current market positioning at the 23rd place may back this claim.
Zcash Price Statistics:
- As on May 28, 2019, at 10:48:21 UTC, the price of Zcash coin is noted at $84.42 & 0.00970136 BTC
- The market cap of the coin is now 559,647,576 USD
- The 24 h volume has reached 615,288,299 USD
- The ROI of the coin stands at -98.04%
- The circulating supply is now 6,629,719 ZEC
In the last month, there has been an upward trend of over 39% in the coin value from $60.49 to $84.42. The highest value of the coin was noted at $88 in the last 7 days, and the lowest dropped to $67. The price of the coin showed continuous upward movement till May 16 post which it dropped to $67 before rising back again.
ZEC Price Prediction:
Zcash has partnered with companies like JPMorgan and has always been in the mainstream since its inception. The price of the coin can rise up to $500 by the end of 2019; however, all high time value of over $5941 is still a farfetched dream. In the next two years, the price of Zcash coin can rise up to $3000.
It is a good time to invest in Zcash in smaller chunks, and once the regulatory matter settles down, bulk investment is also a lucrative option. The long term gains are assured from Zcash, and only strong hearted are suggested to make the hard choice right now.