- Zcash Foundation is working on the offline paper wallet, and a beta version out soon.
- Zcon, an annual privacy conference, will take place in Split, Croatia, from June 22 – 24.
Zcash Price Current Statistics:
- As on June 11, at UTC 11:03, ZEC was valued around 78.38 USD.
- The market capitalization of the Zcash was 531,281,324 USD.
- Additionally, the market ranking of Zcash (ZEC) was 23rd in the crypto chart.
- Again, there were a total of 6,729,119 ZEC chips were in circulation, at the above mentioned time.
- With a Return on Investment of -98.16%, Zcash Vs. Bitcoin was valued around 0.00993439 BTC per chip.
- The 24-hrs trading volume in the crypto was 293,871,154 USD.
Zcash Price Comparison:
Let’s compare the 25-days back price of Zcash (ZEC) with today’s, on May 17, Zcash (ZEC) was trading at 73.03 USD. But, today, the altcoin is trading with a marginal hike of 7.3%. Nevertheless, in the last 7-days of trading, Zcash (ZEC) went down by a small amount of 0.16%, from the marked price of 78.49 USD on June 04. But, yesterday was a good trading day for Zcash (ZEC), where the coin opened at 77.56 USD and went again over $80 and wrapped the day up at 80.29 USD, with a hike of $2.74 USD (3.53%).
Zcash Price Prediction:
Today seems to be turning out a good trading day. Additionally, since yesterday, there is again a sense of positive movement in the market. According to our ZEC Coin Price Prediction, it seems to be a stable altcoin with a strong market grip, and it might hit the $100 mark by the end of 2019.
Zcash Foundation is extending its presence in the offline world. With new products like paper wallet and ZEC chips being used as currency for buying pizzas, the organization is focused on enhancing the usability of the digital currency. The longer-term perspective of the coin seems bullish.